Three Years Apart - Vol. 3 Ch. 58 - Goodbye, Flip Phone

Double-page supporter
IR blasters are awesome. Too bad no Apple doesn't have them and Samsung got rid of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Jacktris Yeah, I want one for my phone so I can also use it as my universal remote as well. It's kinda annoying that cheap smartphones don't have it. Even NFC is still limited to expensive models.

SIGH, I do hope smartphone manufacturers has started putting NFC to cheap the ones. It's pretty much needed now after what happened with the pandemic.

Dang 5 ch in one day, NEED MORE!! WORK HARDER TL CLRD TS san!
Jk lol take your time, i thank you for doing this sweet series

These last 5 chapters are without the kid, so it's kinda go back in time, soooo cuteee

Flip phones are hella classic - to bad Samsung got rid of the IR stuff.. glad to see a good spread of these manga.

Double-page supporter
@nomadicengi Actually I believe a lot of Android smartphones have them. I believe Huawei's flagship phones have them. I'm not sure about the others though.

Dex-chan lover
@Jacktris I do remember that there's not a lot of smartphones (Even flagships of famous brands) uses IR now. I did check last year when I tried looking for a replacement for a remote and there's not a lot. The one thing smartphonemanufacturers are doing now is Type C USB, biometrics and wireless charging. NFC is still pretty limited but with the pandemic, it should continue rising in the few years.

Xiaomi mid range and entry level phones have ir blaster. My 180$ redmi does have.

I really wonder why only Chinese smartphones are the only ones with IR blasters these days. Why can't the other countries do the same with it as well?

Dex-chan lover
Ack; I actually remember wondering if it would have been better to have the buttons on a phone or a touchscreen....

Users who are viewing this thread