Tiger and Sharp Claws - Vol. 1 Ch. 15 - She treats me better than anyone in the world 15

Contributor
Haha how the crybabies in these comments are hilarious. No one gives a shit if you "get it" or not, if you wanna drop something, do it quietly, no one is going to give two flying shits that some anonymous rando didn't like a manhua. And people that actually think they have influence over the groups just because they read their translations... Ha! "Oh no I didn't like this manhua, no one else should be able to read it, and the group should magically just FIND a new manhua to spend their precious time translating, that I LIKE better. "

Like other commenters said, this manhua has been setting things up since the beginning, and I think it's gonna be good. Literally on the first page of the prologue, they say the White King can bring the dead back to life. And then the main character is prepped to become the White King, and then his friends and family die to give him the motivation he needs. It's storytelling 101.
If you're too illiterate to read the words on the page, don't cry to the translators. Go to school.

Users who are viewing this thread