• I want them to stay broken up.

Votes: 30 46.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Double-page supporter
PR-goons.
nXdeQ2w.gif

Dex-chan lover
Public Relations Goons is such a fucking oxymoron. This whole post is fishy as hell.

Yeah, the gif made by Halo was actually really funny. The rest of the trolls are just low-effort.
@BestBoy it was supposed to be an oxymoron as it was supposed to give a less serious nuance to the fault or issue i was pointing out.
No vilifying or attacks on persons.

@4V29LN0n no, i'm sincere in my attempt to have the parties mend relations, for the reasons listed in the opening post of the thread.

Your sentiments may be sincere, but your comments are not. If you are trying to solve this by words alone, perhaps you should just drop that idea and reconsider your whole approach.

You should really treat the entire team basically as an equal to any single one of the scanlator groups you are referring to. This is not a business, there are no businesses involved, it is all small groups of friends/acquaintances or people with a common cause.
When you keep saying "PR Goons," cherry picking limited bias evidence, brushing off the PR team as being irrelevant and forcing the issue onto Holo alone, it becomes obvious that you are not approaching this with the neutral stance that you claim to have.

A single person cannot possibly make up for all their subjective short-comings. It implies a level of charisma that would provide said person with the ability to never make those social mistakes in the first place. Why you ask that of a single person in this community is hard to comprehend. Did you read Teasday's comment earlier? I would suggest you re-read and absorb the first paragraph.

Treat the people involved with more respect, please.

To this day, the groups remain happy as they are, Mangadex is happy as it is, and you have fresh evidence in this thread from both sides that it is still the case. The doors are not closed, the bridges have been singed but not burnt. The groups can post here if they wish to forgive Mangadex's shortcomings.

It might be bothersome... sure, we can all agree on that. But that is how it is.
'Oh, well, what a slight inconvenience...'

Dex-chan lover
@Afiaki

if they wish to forgive Mangadex's shortcomings.

I wouldn't even call them shortcomings. Nothing in that original thread showed me that MD did anything wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread