Timeless scans

hello! I really like all your translations. since the mangas are not available in my country so I'm really thankful to all you amazing people who make it possible for many others like me to read it for free. I'm especially looking forward to the next update of "atsumori-kun's bride to be". (hoping that you guys haven't dropped it)

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for all your hard work!!! especially on Hyakunichikan! I really love that <3

thank you so much for tranlsating honey lemon soda for such a long time now!! i love that manga <3

Thank you very much for all your hard work. I adore the projects you work on. <3 So, thank you for everything you've been doing!

I wanted to request if it was possible to pick a manga that hasn't been updated in years. It's called ''Honey Bitter.'' It would be great if you did.
There are others too like: ''Yume No Moribito'', ''Nanatsu No Kururi'', ''Yukarism'', ''And'' and another favourite of mine called ''Shibariya Komachi''.

Again, thank you for everything, and greetings from Greece.

-Maira.

Power Uploader
@MairaV will check them out and thx for the support aswell as to everyone else we really appreciate all the love we get from you guys :)

Dex-chan lover
Not sure where to post this but wanted to say thanks for translating Ryoumin 0-nin. I really like that series a lot. Do yall have any interest in doing a tl of the first two chapters? Looks like the group that did it decided to delete their stuff from the internet a month ago. If not that's cool too. Once again super appreciate the scanlations yall doin.

Awesome job :) I jsur discover The Population Of The Frontier Owner Starts With 0. "Dias The Blue" And A Blue Horned Girl.

Dex-chan lover
Could I ask something selfish I would like a group to translate buddy go! ? it is a shoujo manga about an idol group with a secret and shoujo things happen... please if possible translate this?!

Group Leader
Thank you for picking up "Usotoki Rhetoric" and "Kawaii Hito". I was translating them to Turkish and stucked sinc both were abandoned by previous scanlation teams. Thanks to you, I am also able to keep going. Also, thank you for you all other work. You are doing an amazing quality job.

Power Uploader
@Blacktart Cant promise anythin but atleast we will add it to our list of potencial projects that we could pick up in the future :)

Hello :) I'm sorry for asking suddenly but would Timeless scans reconsider "Furukoto Fuhito"? The first time I found out I was hooked by the pretty art style then the story (I don't understand japanese /__\) seemed interesting. (The raw link in mangadex is expired but I found out it's still active and available in magcomi)

okay, i catually need to know which manga you use for the reqruitment, that looks great as heck

Hello, I was wondering if you were ever going to continue Chikyuu no Owari wa Koi no Hajimari?
Thank you for your hard work!

Power Uploader
@HappyHiker101 Hello, sadly we will not as it got licensed in english and we dont work on manga that have official english version :) And you welcome, hope ull enjoy the other series we do ^^

@LoliALF Its from this manga https://mangadex.org/title/45082/sennou-shitsuji :)

@_Aya_Haise_ We dropped it at that time due someone else working on it already and believe they had like 30+ chapters done already and we currently have no plans on picking it up again =/

Users who are viewing this thread