Timelessleaf

Staff
Super Moderator
Since there's nothing else here to say it at the moment: This group has decided to stop uploading to Mangadex.
Heya, I'm one of the power uploaders that uploaded the chapters after the group disbanded. I have an archive of everything that was available on the group's website after ~1 week of the announcement. If you want to upload the chapters and have the time to unfuck them, mention me here or DM me.

Heya, I'm one of the power uploaders that uploaded the chapters after the group disbanded. I have an archive of everything that was available on the group's website after ~1 week of the announcement. If you want to upload the chapters and have the time to unfuck them, mention me here or DM me.
What did the announcement say? I was not able to read it.

Staff
Super Moderator
What did the announcement say?
https://web.archive.org/web/2022092...09/26/important-announcement-dear-all-readers
Hey everyone, it’s been a while….I think it’s been 4 years? Maybe 5? Since i’ve started Timelessleaf and my original purpose for creating this website hasn’t changed. I simply wanted to share the stories that I enjoyed with everyone.

Before I continue, I hope everyone can give their thanks to all of the translators, typesetters, and cleaners who volunteered to help here. Timelessleaf couldn’t have existed without them. So once again, please give your final thanks to all of them.

Back to main topic…To those who didn’t know, I recently got a job and have been working hard. Recently my team requires me to learn a completely new tech stack and honestly I am overwhelmed…I have to self-learn post-work hours, therefore, I have to choose between keeping up with my job or choosing to spend my time on Timelessleaf to translate for everyone. It was unexpected for me as well…but I guess this is what it means to become an adult…choices and responsibility…

I will release the remaining chapters we have during the next few days and officially shut down Timelessleaf.com by…probably the end of October…I’m sorry that it was so sudden…I wish I had a better way to make this work…

The last thing that I can do for everyone is release some raw chapters if people are looking for closures….we are quite pretty close to the end of the main series that I promised to finish but couldn’t…If people would like to read the raws of the main series please comment below. If there are enough comments I will post the raws until Timelessleaf shuts down.

Thank you everyone, and for the last time

I wish everyone happiness and success

Sincerely,

Leaf

I'm just now finding out about timelessleaf shutting down. Did anyone happen to be able to grab lost you forever before the sote shutdown? That was my favorite series on the site, so I am pretty sad that it is gone now.

Aggregator gang
Tristan, can you continue to upload “Above All Gods” ? Please 🙏🏼

Users who are viewing this thread