Timid Palette - Ch. 23

I swear those girls are pissing me off. Just talk to her if you want to know what's going on dammit!!!!

PS, thx for uploading. I really have a blast reading this comic 💫💖

Wow those girls are so freaking catty. And wtf's wrong with Gayoung that she needs to antagonize Bitna for?

wow, the audacity of those girls. What frustrates me the most is that this is how some people really are. I hope they get what’s gonna come for them, be an ugly petty bitch, die as an ugly petty bitch.

Thank you to the translation team, man I’ve been liking this webtoon more and more.

Ugh that gayoung bish and her stupid jealous blind girls are so annoying at least that glasses girl still have some sense but if she believes what gayoung and the bishes say than she's no better

Dex-chan lover
@8roku I get the impression Gayoung screwed her over like that back in high school, and is annoyed that she appears to be recovering somewhat rather than staying in the total shut-in lonely box Gayoung had her put in.

Bitna is making such a good progression, she just wants to be less coy because she wants to make friends though she may like Sihyeong and that isn't wrong at all. Gayoung is still annoying as ever

These stupid twits bit na can hang out with whoever the f she wants be it boy or girl. Mind your own f business.

grrrr.... bitna is just a shy gal who's more comfortable with the people who accept her

Bitna: wants to be friends with everyone even though she's shy and tries her best

Other girls: "She's strange, let's just leave her alone"

Bitna: Hangs out with people who genuinely care about her

Other girls: "wHAT A hoE omGgg. SHe'S ONlY WIth tHe hOT gUys ANd CLub PResidEnt!"

Gayoung: Smiles evily

lmao bitna DOES hang out with girl i mean jia is here? she just doesnt like hateful people like you bunch

anyway glasses girl can be nice if she wants to but oh well she chose to not. gayoung is total envious bitch i hope she didnt sell any postcard :mad:

@birbpal exactly like they are so ignorant for that. They were the ones who didnt want to be friends with her. It's really narcissistic :(

This simp(Sihyeong) reminds me of my 1st boyfriend. He was shy like this simp and I was also shy like Bitna. Now that I think about it, it was the most frustrating relationship ever. Some people might think its cute, but, gosh, its NOT.

Hopefully Sihyeong and Bitna grows a bit more braver. Communication is definitely key to a good relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread