Timid Palette - Ch. 29

Group Leader
wth is wrong with gayoung, leave our bitna alone. and that annoying jerk simping for gayoung. delete yourself bruh.

thank you for the update!!

I hope this Gayoung gets character development but also karma because the way she treats Bitna is not okay.

Thank you for the updates by the way! Definitely one of my favorite Manhwas to read and I love every update!

That girl is so insidious! Poisoning everyone she meets against the meekest, shyest girl just because she’s clearly jealous that Bitna is talented.

Ugh Gayoung why cannot she only leave Bitna alone and always has to ruin the things for her. She's always acting so childlike and immature just because she envyies her. Luckily Sihyeong appeared to make Bitna feels better.

i’m convinced that gayoung has an inferiority complex towards bitna. my theory was that in the past, bitna always got praise and attention for her outstanding art skills. gayoung was in the same class as her and she also drew well, but due to bitna getting all the attention she was overlooked by her classmates and teacher. she then started comparing herself to bitna a lot and getting jealous of her. and thus, she probably turned the other girls in their class against bitna, causing bitna to be the person she is now.

Ugh Gayoung can't you stop? I really hate people like you rawr

Our poor Bitna T^T She just wants some friends and love
Come here Bitna, I'll hug youuu

gayoung is so damn annoying

also, i can't help but ship bitna and kangmin more than the male lead.

Users who are viewing this thread