Timid Palette - Ch. 31

Oh god, the imminent drama. I do hope that the love triangle doesn't escalate too much.

I hope Kangmin is the ML, Bitna has so much more chemistry with him than Shinyoung...

KANGMIN!! FIGHT FOR YOUR GIRL!!!
Man Kangmin only needs that little push in order to pursue her and the thing is that he understands her way better than Shinyoung. Please Please let Kangmin be ML author

At least Sihyeong it's making a move on Bitna and not waiting too much to go after her after acknowledge of his feelings for her.

Dex-chan lover
Gotta hand it to Sihyeong--direct and to the point and follows through. Checks with the rival, says he's gonna ask the girl out "So, what, do you want me to cheer you on?" "Yes." Then goes right then and asks the girl out.
No matter who you ship, you gotta admit he's a stand-up guy.

Ahhskdkf. I rlly did like sihyeong at the beginning, but the story focused too much on kangmin. & the way the flow is goin....seems like bitna & kangmin are going to realize their True Feelings & leave sihyeong heart broken.

Double-page supporter
him asking her out in front of sooo many people is throwing me off..... I'm afraid its going to make things worse... not that he ever realized the circumstances anyhow

imo sihyeong's character is getting stuffy as hell. irks me that he wants prove himself in front of kangmin before making a move. meanwhile kangmin is such a textbook second male lead it pains my heart <////3 i'm clinging onto hopes for him.... but i feel like it's futile

Users who are viewing this thread