Timid Palette - Ch. 44

I understand Gayoung doesn't like Bitna for whatever may been the motive, but I just don't like how Gayoung goes to extreme about bullying Bitna, she can just ignore her, but no, she spreads rumors about her, enter the club just because Bitna was there and now she stalked her only to ruin her date.

Lol Kangmin seeking for Bitna's father's approval

Geez this gayoung isn't she too much meddling in someone private life get your own life fix can you

man this f*cking girl

i wanna know whats her deal already so i can rightfully punch her face

leave bitna alone just bc u wanna have a superiority complex

Fed-Kun's army
bitch i will throw hands

(it's nice that Kangmin senses something is wrong with Gayoung, so i hope later he finds out how rotten she truly is)

i don't think whatever bad experience gayoung had with bitna can justify her overdramatic bullying tactics. i'm happy a lot of people caught on that she's sus but like .... why are none of them doing ANYTHING about it? the semester is almost over, bitna has had plenty of time to act out if she really was that type, but she didn't because she's really just super awkward around people. i need kangmin to fight gayoung or something because it annoys me how everyone is letting her get away with slandering bitna. AND FOR WHAT.

Users who are viewing this thread