Timid Palette - Ch. 45

I'm glad the president said something about her having to pick herself up again. Tbh I am starting to get tired of her running away all the time. Of course, it is hard to be an introvert and be constantly targeted by a bully but as a reader I get mad and that makes me want to stop reading (bc I dont see a hope for change, yet).

Also, ty for the update!!!!

Just curious about that TN; how does 'dong' sound different phonetically from 'ddong'? Seems like a fitting name though for that guy.

Group Leader
@magicaldandruff ‘dong’ has a rather soft “d” sound, kind of like when saying “don’t”, while ‘ddong’ would have more emphasis on the “d”. I don’t think there’s an English word that has the exact same sound, but you can imagine it sounding similar to if you were to say “think” while minimizing the soft “th” sound. lolol ddong is 똥 in Korean, so you can copy and paste to hear what it actually sounds like ^^

Oh geez bitna get yourself together will you and bit that gayoung bish and stop doing all timid be strong and stop running away it's getting annoying

My god she is becoming so annoying. I dont specifically want a strong MC but her timid attitude is tiring in the story and in real life.

Okay but we have no idea what Gayoung said to Bitna still. We don’t know how much it might have hurt or effected her. This girl has crippling social anxiety and Gayoung has been harassing her for ages. She’s got trauma, so I don’t find her behavior annoying. I wish someone would point her in the direction of a therapist, but I understand her.

Fed-Kun's army
Kangmin doesn't beat around the bush and just admits "cause i like her and what about it?" *ariana grande hairflip meme*

god, just what did Gayoung say to her? i'll beat her ass. i agree with Jia sunbae though and i know she will, someday Bitna will realize she's done nothing wrong and that it's Gayoung who's a fucking psycho. And when that time comes, i hope she'll tell her to fuck off. And if the bitch ever tries to apologize, i hope Bitna will never forgive her.

what jia said was .... really sound advice. it's good that there are people who look out for her now, but she's gotta learn to stand up for herself by her own strength. not sure when that'll happen, though, but it is the right advice. she's a really good unnie.

also love kangmin's blunt character! i hope she ends up with him lol

Users who are viewing this thread