Timid Palette - Ch. 53

Contributor
Poor Kangmin. I knew this was going to happen but I was still kinda hoping she would at least consider it. Well, I haven't lost hope and I have a feeling it's not over yet so I guess I will stick around. The other guy is not bad but I just can't feel any chemistry between them, something is lacking.

Thanks for the new chapter!

I'm heartbroken for sunbae, even though I knew this was going to happen.
But it's not over yet, so I'm just going to wait for Bitna to understand that being able to spontaneously talk to and laugh with someone is way better than longing for someone else.

i feel bad for sunbae :( i hope all ends well for him !!

anyways, thank u for the update !! 🤍

kangmin noooooo :( well i knew this was coming but yeah! i'll hang onto the sliver of hope that this is still the sketch arc and that he's the final picture aka the one bitna will choose in the end. with sihyeong, it feels like he puts her on a pedestal and she's clearly less comfortable with him even though she thinks he's kind. kangmin's relationship with her feels more ... truthful to who they are.

props to her for giving him a clear rejection tho! grow a spine girl, i'm rooting for you!

I think it's better this way, Bitna has liked Sihyeong since they met because he was kind to her. But I think she may develop feelings for Kangmin eventually, they are closer, she feels comfortable with him too and I hope Kangmin doesn't give up with her and keep their friendship as it was.

Dex-chan lover
This is not the end, people. She'll develop feelings for him in due time. That's always how these things go.

Even though I can understand why most people would go for kangmin when I put myself in bitnas shoes, just cause I get along with a guy has never made me feel compelled to see them romantically.

I feel like Shihyun is the ML. If the author was making kangmin as a love rival as fan service then this is so unesessry if you ask me.

This kind of reminded me of true beauty. (of course this is much more better but I mean with the characters relationship) The author made it too clear that she's shipping the FL with Suho. Then she unesessry made seojun as a love rival with unesessry drama so that he came to has more characteristics than suho and the FL and more likable too. Then author didn't know what to do with him so she threw him away. Like?????

manhwas with 2 MLs really hurt man.. especially ones with MLs who are both clearly really good people D:

He looks the same even after haircut. Jangling looked better sith his haircut

Users who are viewing this thread