Timing

Group Leader
I read this on another site because the official translation on Spottoon is crazy expensive. All I can say is that the manhwa only falls short on artstyle. This was an early Kang Full series, it looks rough. However, the story more than makes up for it. If you like a good mystery, supernatural, thriller series, this one is for you. Each of the powers (minus one) revolve around time (stopping time, rewinding time, etc.) and each power has its limitations. It's a well thought out series that deserves more recognition. I'm currently reading the sequel, Again, which is a bit easier on the eyes and the author doesn't disappoint. Consider picking this one up. Also, if Moving ever gets translated, that is where Kang Full's artstyle starts to look good.

Power Uploader
This was made into an animated film. It's been uploaded to youtube but isn't subtitled.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHCRjwrxSFE

This is really good! well done author!

I usually avert myself from poorly drawn manhwas/manga but on occasion i do read them, and this was written really well. As an artist I will give you some advice, in order to draw cartoons, anime, etc. well, you must learn to draw human beings properly. Not sure how old you are, but if your from my generation, i'm in my late 20's we were told off for drawing manga in art class, instead of drawing human people by our art teachers. This is cause the better you can draw a human, the better you can draw and position the facial/body features the better you can draw cartoon characters. Hope you see this and can work on making your art a masterpiece! 😁

Users who are viewing this thread