Tiresias Cage - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Not even in another lifetime!

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the tags originally there (and the author's name!) got messed up. My guess is the other group.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for translations! Been hoping it would get a proper translations one day. And maybe it is happening now? Who knows!

Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first gender bender I've seen where they end up in a different universe

Dex-chan lover
Got genderbent, touched tits but did not masturbate yet. :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I think this is the first gender bender I've seen where they end up in a different universe
Actually there's one hentai where a guy gets wet dreams and one day his genderbent version comes from a different universe. And they fuck like rabbits!

Dex-chan lover
LMAO :kek: the track girl definitely has or had a crush on him, but MC is just too narcisstic & down on himself to realize. She's asking him to spend time with her at the track club REGARDLESS if he competes or not. Super dense and completely undeserving of love rn. "I want a girlfriend" but does nothing to improve himself be boyfriend material.
Dude, she's flat af so can't give titty fucks!

Dex-chan lover
Usually Isekai, but yes, I dont remember a different universe
BUt it is rare, a weak land god created a different universe, is more easy overwrite the current universe

Users who are viewing this thread