To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 147 - Adoptee

Forgetting Dark Matter is an intentional joke on me 'cause Kamachi don't really give him much Justice :kek:
It's actually unclear to me how much of the Mangas Kamachi actually writes. He seems to just write outlines then the editors and mangakas do the rest, or the mangakas present a plot that he makes corrections to. It certainly doesn't feel like something he's written directly, despite him having the writer's credit. If he wrote Railgun or Mental Out the tone and story direction would be very very different. You've read the novels so you know what I mean.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
I always think it's really funny that Judgment even exists in the first place. I know the kids have super powers but who in their right mind thinks a bunch of overpowered super children between the ages of 11-18 should be put in dangerous situations let alone be enforcing laws LMAO
They are more useful than Anti-skill who always became fodders against Level 3 and above deliquents, at least Judgment has powers and one dedicated member who gets shit done (although a really perverted one)

Dex-chan lover
Yo I'm gonna die it's been two months om

You’ll get used to it, I started reading railgun back in 2008 that was before Crunchyroll was a thing! So yeah, it hurts but you get use to it.

Users who are viewing this thread