To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Ch. 153 - Start

Dex-chan lover
Seeing Kuroko be randomly extremely rude to Mikoto by interrupting her fucking introduction makes my heart swell with hope for Kamikuro.

Dex-chan lover
Its so refreshing seeing not only smart kuroko again but also her being smart to misaka in a normal way.

inb4 Sha uses the hairclip Mikoto can't find to copy her, I'm kinda wondering if she was angling for something like that the whole time.

Dex-chan lover
Kuroko: Tokiwadai student body can take white house
Kamijou: I will break the illusion of yours...
she didn't say that, she said that there is a rumour like that going around. Also, Tokiwadai students are overpowered (and slightly insane) as hell, what does the White House has that can stop them from taking over?

Dex-chan lover
Now i would REALLY like to know what made her do a 180 like that.
same, there better be an actual, logical explanation for why Kuroko turned into complete pervert for Mikoto. She's literally too chills rn.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
inb4 Sha uses the hairclip Mikoto can't find to copy her, I'm kinda wondering if she was angling for something like that the whole time.
Maybe because this series has run for so long, but hasn't that been clearly the whole plan?

She literally spelled out her plan ages ago to bring down the school by employing the powers of the students to incite reprisal from outside. Chief among them are the level 5 espers.

She likely took both hairpins because her power destroys the item she is using psychometry on, so each is a one off.

The white house comment is a reference to that. The rumor that Sha is trying to stoke uses that exact hypothetical.

Never mind Kuroko, I'm wondering what happens to Kiyoshi. She's obviously gone entirely from Tokiwadai by the present day. It's toaru railgun so I'm not expecting something too bad, but....well sometimes I joke villains who become reformed get better treatment than tragic characters in Kamachi's works.

Dex-chan lover
If only this Kuroko could see herself a year from now...
Maybe because this series has run for so long, but hasn't that been clearly the whole plan?

She literally spelled out her plan ages ago to bring down the school by employing the powers of the students to incite reprisal from outside. Chief among them are the level 5 espers.

She likely took both hairpins because her power destroys the item she is using psychometry on, so each is a one off.

The white house comment is a reference to that. The rumor that Sha is trying to stoke uses that exact hypothetical.

Never mind Kuroko, I'm wondering what happens to Kiyoshi. She's obviously gone entirely from Tokiwadai by the present day. It's toaru railgun so I'm not expecting something too bad, but....well sometimes I joke villains who become reformed get better treatment than tragic characters in Kamachi's works.
Yeah it was exactly the plan from get go. Just like we knew her roommate would betray her.

I wonder if this will tie back into the Angel Dragon in the present arc. Touma gotta go and pick up that pet still.

Group Leader
Countdown till Kuroko falls in love from 10... 9... 8...

It's good seeing how they started off and Kuroko being so emotionally distant to her. That contrast shows how hard she fell in love afterwards.

Also, Kuroko did say she used "legal means" to get to be Mikoto's roommate by kicking the previous one out.
I guess she's not getting a happy ending after this. Kuroko did state stealing in Tokiwadai could lead to expulsion.

Users who are viewing this thread