To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 15 Ch. 110 - Evil Nature

Contributor
<reading the panels about Index III>

Sigh, everyone has to be a critic.

Dex-chan lover
Well the anime really going on a very fast pace... probably following the 13 episode rule too.

But nonetheless, I'm enjoying it lol

Dex-chan lover
I wonder why the mangaka never bother to check actual videos of attack helicopters in use. It always feels like they think the helicopters need to be within a melee distance of the target, when in reality they operate from as far away as practical, to avoid endangering themselves. Missiles and a 30mm cannon have no problems with a distance of one kilometer, for example.

Raifu: "If a little pain is all it takes to break their convictions....and if I can defeat them, then they are only fake heroes."
Feels similar to
Accelerator: “Interesting. Then let’s put you to the test, heroes. I’ll use these bloody hands to see if you are worthy of that name!!” -Index NT Volume 7 Chapter 4 Part 5

Is Fuyukawa dagging out an arc again...? I want to know more about the dragons already!

Dex-chan lover
In a way, you may be a lot like me
Oh wow, that's like, famous villain last words.
It's neat seeing supposedly hero deliver that to villain instead of the usual other way around.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kaarme Because nearly NONE of the fiction writers really get modern weaponry AND they tend to prefer melee "because it's more engaging". And if they did honor it, things would be uninteresting in their oppinion. A DOT sitting couple kilometers away and raining fire on you with impunity is not as fun as helicopters flying so low and so close that they might as well mound BAYONETs.

Also it's not this mangaka only. We saw these same choppers also fly at point blank range (WELL WITHIN their organic support weapons) in Index III when they were gunning down thousands of mercs because they seemingly had no idea what to do vs drones.

For the ones who didn't know, Index III is meant to cover the rest of the LN; hence why it feels so rushed.

Dex-chan lover
It's even worse than that, not only the story is rushed be we now know they also don't have time to properly work on episodes. Hence why it also look really bad ?

Dex-chan lover
Is funny to me that the Index fans ruined the anime for me (sooooooooooo much spoilers) so I didn't even start s3 but I got 0 spoilers of the current SAO anime... And look, sao is doing better, I'm almost happy ?
Anyway, it's all memes at the end

Hello, Railgun manga, was that a NECROMANCER??? In MY science side??? (I'm assuming she has some sort of bone manipulation or is fakin' it majorly, but still jarring).

Users who are viewing this thread