To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 16 Ch. 122 - Reproduction

Aggregator gang
Misaka not only stealing moves but stealing catchphrases too.
Best girl does not give a damn about intelectual property.

Dex-chan lover
destroying the illusion. awww, cutie Misaka, getting herself ready to join up with a certain unlucky MC. :3

Dex-chan lover
Misaka is talking a lot like Touma.... And damn that is one tough cookie to break.

@Xevin Well the opposite happens quite a lot in the LNs too, so it's more of a play on equivalent exchange if you've been keeping up to date. She at least has the common etiquette to return the favor. Imo, Touma prob influences her the most in comparison to other chars since most of her char dev is due to his direct/indirect involvements.

That was sick, god the wait for each chapter gonna be tough, Railgun T might end up finishing this first. Misaka using some hand to hand was cool af and using a certain spiky boi's phrase got a grin on my face. This is mostly Misaka's problem but I wouldn't mind Touma showing up to come get his dragon back, unless that's just a replica Kimi made hence the chapter name "reproduction". He still has a bigger obligation now to show up aside from helping just for the sake of it.

@Xevin look at you being an asshole who doesn't know shit, and how wrong you are Misaka fought Kimi alone but with help from Uiharu, last time I checked Touma saved Misaka twice so stop being an asshole who just complains Touma also gets help and without help he could've lost MANY fights, like do you honestly think Misaka can win against Accelerator? Do you honestly think Misaka would've turned normal from her Level 5.3?? form the answer is NO

Users who are viewing this thread