To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 16 Ch. 127 - Upset

Fed-Kun's army
WHAT THE FUCK ? WHAT THE FUCK ? WHAT THE FUCK ? WHAT THE FUCK ? WHAT THE FUCK ?
REALLY WHAT THE FUCK ?!

Dex-chan lover
"Upset" indeed, that perfectly describes my emotions after reading this ridiculousness.

That was not satisfying in the least. This has reached asspull territory now.

Considering what happened in the previous chapter, this went back to being disappointing. I'd say this arc is currently at a 5 or 6/10
Still expecting Noukan to appear, although I'm starting to doubt that now.
Edit: I should wait till the arc is officially done before judging it fully though.

Gotta wait 2 months for the next chapter, ugh. God damn it.

Asspull? all reading the same stuff as usual, Toaru is filled with this kinda stuff.

Hmm wonder what they officially classify Uiharu's power as now? I'd think something of what she is doing is lvl 4 maybe 5 depending on who finds it practical enough.

Dex-chan lover
Seeing the world as 1s and 0s then editing it with your flowery psychic flower power notepad++ it too broken and practically on the realm of the gods however you look at it.

What a way to ruin such a good fight. They ruined the potential of this whole arc and fight with this bullshit

Dex-chan lover
@amamiya426 agree, she basically can do anything with it, like we can make basically anything using our computer (if you have proper knowledge), her only weakness is she is physically normal human and need time to coding (to make a proper phenomenon), maybe.

Dex-chan lover
She now has tapped beyond the quantum, she judges if something IS (1) or ISN'T (0)

Dex-chan lover
That is kinda disappointing conclusion. If there was going to be an ass pull it should at least have been something foreseeable like Noukan sweeping in all his dandy glory or something, since he has appeared in the Railgun manga before. This does have some pretty interesting implications for the main story though.

Dex-chan lover
This is just, eh.
I mean, even though the weak beating the strong is like, a common theme in toaru, this is just eh.
Like, she won by a sudden powerup instead of outwitting her opponent or something.
The powerup came out of nowhere and doesn't seems warranted.
And she never clashed her ideal and logic against her opponent and just "curbstomp" her way to a victory.

It's like, breaking all three rule of a good "david vs goliath" story.

So, Uiharu is Neo in the Matrix? Hum ...

But yeah, what she is doing is a legit level 5 thing, far above her stated level....

Users who are viewing this thread