To Aru Kagaku no Railgun - Vol. 17 Ch. 130 - Recovery

We do know that AIM diffusion fields can be materialised, e.g. Kazakiri Hyouka or Academy City's taboo so that's not that surprising. Furthermore, it was mentioned in one of the SS that she had the potential of constructing a powerful personal reality whether that'd be enough to actually damage the dragon is unclear but we can't discard the possibility of Kimi's blood giving her a boost even if Uiharu herself doesn't mention anything like that happening because she might not have been aware of that fact.
I understand why it bothers some people but I personally find interesting to see an esper evolution outside of the level system.

@Kampfarsch
You are literally gatekeeping
To be honest it does get tiresome when most of the people hating on Index are people who have only watched the anime since is a very poor adaptation that cut way too many corners.
Granted, not everyone is willing to read 45+ volumes so expecting them to know everything about the universe is unreasonable but do consider than when fans are talking about Index being a better series than Railgun they're talking about the source material not the anime.

I like that this thread somehow becomes about shitting on Index to detract from how shit this arc is.

To railguns credit, it has to make a single arc justify 3 years of serialisation while index can have 9+ arcs of varying quality across those same 3 years. Which is hard to do, and more often than not railgun fails to do that. At least you had astral buddy this time around.

Index coming off of a very strong start and a very strong latest volume helps.

I really enjoy this Railgun Manga Jailbreaker Arc. It's refreshing to see new stuff that hasn't been shown before in all the previous Arcs.

Personally, there's no such thing as the worst Arc in my book. That is some toxic people would say on the discussion. All the Railgun manga arc is great in their own way. Some may like it. Some may not like it. Different people have different taste for their own cup of tea.

@Kampfarsch
You are literally gatekeeping
You have no idea what gatekeeping is do you? I never said you couldn't or shouldn't enjoy this arc. At this point you're just shitposting.

@zaikoi
One own's Personality Reality affects the AIM Diffusion Field. It's not that hard to understand.
But it doesn't work in reverse unless its Takitsubo Rikou (or Kihara Nayuta). What Uiharu did makes zero sense. The lack of proper explanation is what derailed the arc at the last hurdle.

>Uiharu did make zero sense

@OHandS She was in a stressful situation. Logically, stress having both enhancing and impairing effects on memory. That is why she mentioned that she doesn't think that she can replicate the method manipulating AIM Diffusion Field. That also explained why she slept for more than a day. Stress affects cognitive function. It helps to improve brain performance to tackle problems. It also backfired since stress can cause a person to unable to store and recall information

@Kampfarsch How about you quote what I actually said:
...if you're judging Index solely based on its abysmal anime adaptation, your opinion is essentially worthless.

Your opinion on Index's crappy adaptation is valid but that's as far as it goes.

@zaikoi: That's more headcanon than a proper explanation. No one I've asked on reddit, 4chan or AnimeSuki can give me a clear answer on what it is that Uiharu did.

@Kampfarsch I was not gonna talk about how retarded you are but i guess you are retarded, I was talking about how you mentioned someone else when I said some things like you couldn't even say anything logical at that point so try to say something else

>headcanon than a proper explanation.

@OHandS I give a proper scientific explanation. You are just being denial as usual. This is why most people don't like you. It's not headcanon. This kind of logical explanation can't be headcanon as I already explained to you that people with common sense can understand.

Man this arc was not worth. Kept up with this whole shebang for 3 years and it ended like a wet fart.

Also, why you guys acting like brainlets? Smh people always gotta sling shit stinkier than the quality of this manga.

Me

Dex-chan lover
You're all wrong. Railgun sucks AND Index sucks. The good part of this franchise is Toaru Idol no Accelerator.

</sarcasm>

Ok time to drop the nuke..... both index manga and anime are giga bad and nobody cares about lightnovels 💩

Users who are viewing this thread