To Aru Kagaku no Railgun

Fed-Kun's army
Holy f*ck at the latest chapter and I say this as someone caught up with GT 2.

Can we have more chapters like Chapter 126 where it just completly bamboozles Railgun-only fags. Include more terms and stuff that are only in the light novels. PepeLaugh

Honestly though, with Chapter 126, my interest in the Jailbreaker arc has increased. More of this please.

Fed-Kun's army
Chapter 127, well this has been interesting. God damn it, now to wait for another month. I have to say though, am liking the character development for Uiharu here.

It almost feels like the translate team or the author has abandoned the story. It’s on it best climax yet it has been 2 months since. Is there anything wrong?

@mctea There simply isn't a chapter released in September, that's why there's been no update. The next chapter will be late October, so be patient.

Post - Acqua of the Back arc Mikoto is Interesting Mikoto in the Index LN 😎
And this Jailbreaker depict it so good IMO. It translate well to her actions during WW3 and upcoming arcs in NT & GT.

In this arc, we could see how Touma's Ideal manifested into her way of doing things.
IIRC She's the first heroine(or should i say Science side heroine) that represent/embodies Kamijou Faction ATM.
Can't wait to see what would she do at the next upcoming arc. 😁

Anyway, any LN reader here could explain about
Uiharu's transformation & Dragon in Kimi's Hand
during this Jailbreaker arc ?
Is there any crucial references to the Index LN that i might completely oblivious of it ?
I went straight from OT22->GT2, so it's highly very possible.

still have no idea in what sequence to read or to watch these series, aka this and index and all that. if you could please inform me, that would be great

@sadixst8c
Oh yeah, do what AkuDono says and be completely ignorant in regards to how the world really works. Such a fantastic idea.
For anyone that didn't notice, I was being sarcastic btw.
There's a 'Source material release order', if that works for you.
https://pastebin.com/HQjgS9yt

Not sure if that's what you're after, but it's the best I've got right now.

@sadixst8c if you REALLY want to go Railgun-only, at least watch the Railgun anime since it cuts various Index connections early on that the manga actually has. You're still not supposed to skip Index in the slightest, but whatever...

Fed-Kun's army
Lol I read the new volume last night (finished today) and then I just read the chapter. Man, talk about experiencing hella whiplash. God.

@sadixst8c Index novels are much better than Railgun. But it only gets really good after volume 12. So you're better off watching first two seasons of index and then reading the novels.

@sadixst8c
Yes, you are supposed to go through Index first. It is the main series after all. Railgun editor has said on Twitter that you're supposed to have gone through Index before going through Railgun. Railgun does have a tendency to drop terms without explaining what they even mean. That's because you're already expected to know what they are from having gone through Index. The same applies to certain characters that appear in Railgun but are never mentioned who they are.
There's also the fact that Railgun covers about 30% of Academy City in terms of world building, and does about 5% on the world as a whole.

So if you're actually interested in the world as a whole, yes, I highly recommend going through Index.

Fed-Kun's army
Hella good chapter. The best railgun chapter yet. Also, who the heck were those two girls in that flashback. Are they from a side-story??? I've only not read some of the side-story novel volumes (and I'm up to date) and nothing's ringing a bell. That was pretty ominous considering Kuroko missed the timing for saying something about it. Is anyone else ... getting weird vibes?

Users who are viewing this thread