To Be an Actor - Ch. 63

Dex-chan lover
the translation is really good and feels natural
it's too bad the previous group working on it made the story hard to follow haha

Fed-Kun's army
Nc thanks for picking this up seeing as the previous group stopped updating almost all of their series hopefully we can catch upto raws

Aggregator gang
the translation is really good and feels natural
it's too bad the previous group working on it made the story hard to follow haha
That's true. I actually just re-reading this series in the official english translation version and it just felt so different 😂😂😂 like why did I keeo finding out little piece of information that I didn't know beforehand??? It's like reading an entirely new series. To be fair the previous scanlation didn't leave out major plots out or something it's just that the convo between the characters is just smoother, the story make so much more sense in that regards😅 esp the relationship between youngkook & his mom both before and after regression. I really recommend you reading it once again hahaha. The english official is not that far off to where we currently are

Wh
That's true. I actually just re-reading this series in the official english translation version and it just felt so different 😂😂😂 like why did I keeo finding out little piece of information that I didn't know beforehand??? It's like reading an entirely new series. To be fair the previous scanlation didn't leave out major plots out or something it's just that the convo between the characters is just smoother, the story make so much more sense in that regards😅 esp the relationship between youngkook & his mom both before and after regression. I really recommend you reading it once again hahaha. The english official is not that far off to where we currently ar
That's true. I actually just re-reading this series in the official english translation version and it just felt so different 😂😂😂 like why did I keeo finding out little piece of information that I didn't know beforehand??? It's like reading an entirely new series. To be fair the previous scanlation didn't leave out major plots out or something it's just that the convo between the characters is just smoother, the story make so much more sense in that regards😅 esp the relationship between youngkook & his mom both before and after regression. I really recommend you reading it once again hahaha. The english official is not that far off to where we currently are

Where can I read it though the official English one

Dex-chan lover
the previous translators mess up the pronouns too sometimes so it can get confusing
not to mention the translation being too literal without considering the fact that sometimes there are english equivalent to a korean saying etc etc

all in all the new TL group is way better

Thank you for the translation!

but ugh I don’t like this young actress… I find her a bit annoying, I mean, she’s too possessive! Like when she “angrily“ asked that classmate if she enrolled there only for the mc, when she’s the one who did it!!! Why she can do it and other people cant!?! I hope she won’t be the fl, I like the vice president much more!

Users who are viewing this thread