To Be an Actor - Ch. 81

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter, though really wasn't a fan of the first 2 water marks being bigger than they have been in the last couple chapters and pasted in the center of the image panels kinda ruining those panels.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, though really wasn't a fan of the first 2 water marks being bigger than they have been in the last couple chapters and pasted in the center of the image panels kinda ruining those panels.
I mean.. Its watermarked for a reason. Thats the site that translated the chapter/s? So what's there to complain about?

Fed-Kun's army
I mean.. Its watermarked for a reason. Thats the site that translated the chapter/s? So what's there to complain about?
The fact that the other watermarks they've used are usually smaller and in the corner of images at most not super big and in the center of an image panel. This was the first chapter they've done that and I was voicing that it'd be much better if they stuck to doing it like they have been rather than that.

Dex-chan lover
gosh I really like class president, sad that she isn't the heroine :(

thanks for the chapter.

Group Leader
You are correct; we made a mistake there. I also believe I ruined those panels and will revert to minimal watermarks from the next chapter. Thank you for pointing it out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not crying... ya are!!!
Damn, Class president got influenced by his series! I love it!

Thanks for the chap, but the typesetting on this chapter was quite rough.

I don't think anyone minds if you keep the chapter in the oven a bit longer if we get a better product, especially since you aren't really competing with anyone for this series anymore.

Also, Loren Ipsum on the ending logo.

You are correct; we made a mistake there. I also believe I ruined those panels and will revert to minimal watermarks from the next chapter. Thank you for pointing it out.
nah, those watermarks are just fine, the only ones complaining are the snipers who depend on a clear image to work with/steal/claim. Keep those watermarks if you want, because it is fine. It does not obscure the story or image in anyway, unless you want to snipe it.
Also, thank you for the scanlation.

Fed-Kun's army
nah, those watermarks are just fine, the only ones complaining are the snipers who depend on a clear image to work with/steal/claim. Keep those watermarks if you want, because it is fine. It does not obscure the story or image in anyway, unless you want to snipe it.
Also, thank you for the scanlation.
What? The scanlators themselves said they made a mistake which makes sense, aggressive watermarking make people drop series. The way they normally do it accomplishes the goal and isn't aggressive. And you really think the groups that steal are a big deal when the scanlators post to mangadex?

Also in most cases snipers don't steal other peoples translations/work, they steal series (usually from slow scanlators) by posting new chapters before the main group doing them do (usually with garbage mtl and poor quality everything). I have no clue where you got that snipers are cleaning watermarks and stealing translations. There are sites and groups that do that but they aren't snipers, they're just asswads and usually low quality with obviously garbage sites.

And what do those groups get out of it? Maybe a couple people visit the site, see it's crap and leave. Even more so with series dual hosted on mangadex where a decent number of people would find it first and then find the real scanlators page through it. Mangadex usually would pop up high on web searches too from my experience so no clue how you'd end up on sites of those that go through the effort to steal fan translations.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread