To Be an Actor - Ch. 86

I cried; this chapter really makes one think over from the start of the series. Phew

N2O

Dex-chan lover
:qq: aaaaaaaaaaa I happened to have a rly emotional song playing in the background-- got completely blindsided

I don't mind it. But I do feel it's not well integrated; the guy just appears in the market being a single dad running a food stall, and also appears again when she's having a moment talking to her husband?

Would be more believable if he was a con artist targeting Young-guks mom.
true, he wasnt there in the past life either

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind it. But I do feel it's not well integrated; the guy just appears in the market being a single dad running a food stall, and also appears again when she's having a moment talking to her husband?

Would be more believable if he was a con artist targeting Young-guks mom.
empathy is a real thing.
fellow widow will be able to understand each other better.

Dex-chan lover
empathy is a real thing.
fellow widow will be able to understand each other better.
True, but this is a a work of fiction. It's up to the author whether to make this guy genuine or a con artist. After all, he wasn't there in the past life and that's the thing. In this life, MC is successful then suddenly that guy appears, isn't that a bit suspicious? It also can be a butterfly effect. Or guy was there in the previous life but nothing happened because she was busy. but now that her circumstances changed they have interaction now (tho this one is really unlikely). For now, I still remain sceptical about that guy even with his "background". Though I will support the ship if he's indeed genuine.

Dex-chan lover
True, but this is a a work of fiction. It's up to the author whether to make this guy genuine or a con artist. After all, he wasn't there in the past life and that's the thing. In this life, MC is successful then suddenly that guy appears, isn't that a bit suspicious? It also can be a butterfly effect. Or guy was there in the previous life but nothing happened because she was busy. but now that her circumstances changed they have interaction now (tho this one is really unlikely). For now, I still remain sceptical about that guy even with his "background". Though I will support the ship if he's indeed genuine.
Past life, mother doesn't have a heartfelt talk with father. Hence they don't meet.

Dex-chan lover
in the real life Grand Bell Awards, four movies won Best Actor and Best Supporting Actor (King and the Clown, Masquerade, The Face Reader, Ode to my Father), and only two movies won Best Actress and Best Supporting actress (A Day, The Last Princess) and none have won all four

Users who are viewing this thread