To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 33 - Alcohol is the best assistance

Dex-chan lover
who said your allowed to abandon the son of heaven, who said you can abandon your hubby.
our silly emperor is too ambiguous, I'm surprised no one else ruffled his chrysanthemum in his previous life

THEY!!!!!!!!
i can't believe we've reached this point wipes tears. it feels like angst is to follow. lies down v gently. the inner monologue i crie

as always, thank u for scanlating!

Thanks for the chapter. This is really gold

I don't care of that kingdom ruin or not.
I just hope they are happy together

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH They definitely kissed why censor >:/ I'm guessing the rest of the story will follow with ML starting a war?? Hopefully MC doesn't suffer... Thank you!!

Y'know now that I think about it, why is almost every chinese story; novel, comic etc. about taking over the world? Like somewhere somehow that's the final goal or stage. It could be background plot or the main plot but this always ends up happening. What's up with that?

maybe it's just the ones I've read?

Y’all I’m dumb as a thumb, please explain to me the scroll & the flashback
The kiss... I feel robbed, because the scene itself is beautiful as heck, WHY THE GODDAMN CURTAN CHINAAAAAAAAAAAA

Omgggg just realise please that he has feelings for youuuu, stop setting him up with everyone!!! Thanks for the chapter, always looking forward to new releases of this story !

A) cohol certainly is the Best assisgance for Yan HeQing to Kiss Xiao Yu'an every time, hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread