To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 41 - Is this the truth?

Hm. The manga is starting to diverge from the book. I'm interested in seeing where this goes...!

Thanks For Your Hard Work!!!! ♡♡♡ Can't Wait For More!!!! ♡♡♡ And Stay Safe!!! ☆

@Apathy

A strong tick here. In the book
Xiao Yu An knows that Yan Heqing has the note, and goes into his bedroom to nip it from a secret compartment to avoid Heqing getting busted by guards later on. He wasn't surprised at all and knew exactly who approached him and what they wanted, he even already knew what the note said!
Seeing how it played out in the book, I'm wondering how this will change the manga...

Yan Heqing wants revenge against the Northern Kingdom, but not against Xiao Yuan. Too bad he's posing as the emperor.

oh gosh it's kinda different? please let the manga be different from the novel because i can't cry again 😭

but please retain the mountain scene because that was gold😂

Im crying!!! Our Hong Xiuuuuuu!!! Now where will I go if there is no one to light up the path??? Gosh i thought she would survive in the end but im sooo saddd im sobbingggggg

Welp imma go sob for a little bit. The love of my life, Hong Xiu is dead 😣😭 whyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread