To Be or Not to Be - Ch. 59 - You're not willing?

Dex-chan lover
this is such a weird development lol
i'm glad it's back to being kind of light-hearted though

I got baited...I looked at the raws to see previews for this chapter and I thought it was actually going somewhere but it was just his imagination!

hoho i look forward the scene after this 👀

He want to go down mountain as soon as possible, but... but... HAHA LOL YAN HE QING 🤣 I want to laugh when I remember that 😂

is it just my imagination or has there been a change in the translators and whatnot since the beginning of this story? I feel like at least the last 10 chpts (I think) have been a bit difficult to follow 100% and any character’s conversations sound a bit stiff or don’t flow well if that makes sense? This could just me imagining things though, or there might’ve been a change in the personnel that are working on this manhua. Though I am still very grateful for the fact that it’s being translated overall, and I am not saying these things in the hopes to bash anyone or come off as doing so

Thank you so much for the chapter as always, you're doing an amazing job!! 💕

No, you are right. Since chapter 57, they changed the Translator

@SadBigTittyGothGirl
is it just my imagination or has there been a change in the translators and whatnot since the beginning of this story? I feel like at least the last 10 chpts (I think) have been a bit difficult to follow 100% and any character’s conversations sound a bit stiff or don’t flow well if that makes sense? This could just me imagining things though, or there might’ve been a change in the personnel that are working on this manhua. Though I am still very grateful for the fact that it’s being translated overall, and I am not saying these things in the hopes to bash anyone or come off as doing so

Dex-chan lover
that it! alright everyone listen up! if any of us got transmigerated, let's not follow the plot.. do what u want as long as u r not harming other people.. least u got curse by readers that watch your dumb ass 'fixing the plot'.. throw away the idea of logic since u got dumped in a different world is already defying logic

When you can't cook, but still need to snatched your man lol xD

Thanks for another chapter!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread