To Be Ordinary! - Ch. 100

Dex-chan lover
As expected author dragged on previous arcs so much he was told to stop fcking around

atleast should’ve given him a moment with his sister, him finally recognisin her face but nopo, skipped to the stupid romance

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for your work of all these years, sorry for your loss and I hope you don't catch that again.

Group Leader
Ending felt rushed, but given everything listed on the last page, it's understandable.

And I shouldn't be complaining, my series has been on hiatus for months and I still haven't had the chance to go back to it... '¬¬
At least Sammy finishes her projects, unlike me...

Fed-Kun's army
So like 50% of the story was in chapters 1-95 and 50% in 96-100.

k.

it was a ride for sure

Double-page supporter
awww we made it bois, they finally kissed 😭💙

thanks so much for translating these for us sammy! i'm so sorry about all the things you been struggling with but i'm glad to see you got through it and can keep making us smile with these uploads ♥

Double-page supporter
Thanks for doing this series. First I know this series from my local app but they got shutted down so fast. So glad that I found this series here. Thanks for everything

Sorry to hear about the axe but thank you Sammy! Not a perfect series but a good one that’s been near to my heart since a few years ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the translation I’ve always loved this comic. Happy new year🎇🎆

Contributor
I gotta admit - I came into this expecting a wholesome manga about two kids who don't really belong, both with their own issues, helping each other grow and bond. I did expect some drama and all and it was going nicely but suddenly - delinquents, violent fights, tragic pasts, bullying, school being ruled by sociopaths, weird deals with fathers, suicides, introducing characters whose story arcs never got resolved (ghost girl and her bully for example), weird, two-faced childhood friends, family secrets, red herrings etc etc.

I mean....it was a train wreck and one I still couldn't look away from so I decided to see it to the end lol. It was a weird and frustrating ride, the ending was obviously rushed but I guess it was two afternoons wasted while having nothing to do. Thanks for finishing this and good luck with your next projects.

Idk what I expected from this story but... well, it went in a weird direction. It was a really fun and interesting premise, and if it had stuck to the romance then it would have been solid. But hey, everything has flaws, and I'm still glad I read it. Thanks for translating!

Group Leader
Awwww, I wish all the characters lots of happiness going ahead in their fictional world, it's indeed been quite a ride!!

Thank you for sticking with this and for taking us through this story from beginning to end! I started reading after a few chapters had come out, and since then, it's been one of those series I find totally endearing and always looked forward to what's going to happen next, not sure why... maybe I just fell in love with the main characters after a couple of chapters! I'm actually feeling a lil bittersweet right now.😄
As for your message, I am sorry to hear about your personal lose and struggles Sammy, but you are incredible for your resilience and coming out the other side. Thank you so much again and wishing you a very Happy New Year ❤

@Mongri Canaria/kkanaria does have a blog/FB and posts extra drawings from time to time, check out MU for links. All their other series are listed too - either having official releases or scan group releases on MD (click on Canaria next to Author in the info section).

Aggregator gang
I have no idea what I just read, but this last chapter ALMOST warranted 99 chapters of bullshit. Very rushed towards the end (emphasis on very) but the art was really good. I do wanna know what the hell happened to the chick who was almost killed though, they just completely purged that.

Users who are viewing this thread