To Be Ordinary! - Ch. 93

@Invader_Retro He called him red head not because his hair was red, but rather his whole head appeared to be red to him. Probably because he was angry all the time and now he isn't.

yeah probably not "red head" due to Gokigen's personality changing (not as "evil"/ traumatized/angry since that meeting with his brother and fukatsu)

Double-page supporter
@Invader_Retro
Yes. There are some cases that he even see the black-egg head when he saw his childhood bestfriend is in severe depression. In around chapter 70s I think.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Naruto having ptsd after killing Sasuke.... oh wait wrong manga.

@Invader_Retro Yeah, exactly, their exaggerated emotional states. I remember when he was seeing this dude as a square head and stuff like that. It seems kinda far-fetched to me since he doesn't seem to have an intuitive understanding of other's emotions at all. So how can he see them differently based of their emotions that he doesn't quite know yet?

tomose came to school with makeup on 10+ chapters ago, and he still hasnt' seen her.

i've been waiting to see if he'd still recognize her with makeup on or not.

instead all we get is this insufferable boxing club drama.

thank you for the upload.

I spent all afternoon just reading this from the beginning, and so i've come to leave my speedrunner perspective. I just wanna say, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD KISS ALREADY

Fed-Kun's army
I love how the biggest punishment for nearly killing someone if your club member is involved is the disbandment of the club and not a prison sentence.

On another note, I seriously hope they kiss in these next 7 chapters

Users who are viewing this thread