To Be Ordinary! - Ch. 95

So his sister lied to him just so he would stop being friends with the kid which caused him even more trauma. this is getting so convoluted and messy. How are they gonna resolve this in 5 chapters?

Dex-chan lover
So they bullied a kid who most likely had no much longer to live and thought it was fine? The most likely reasons for an elementary schooler to be completely bald are progeria and chemo, none of which gives much hope to his life expectancy and both of which, combined with the bullying, explain his unusual interest in death, since it was somethng that could happen to him at any time.

The third most likely case is that he was clean shaved to avoid even further harrasing, but that white hair with that skin tone still points to some severe disorder that puts him on the verge of death.

Group Leader
To think this started as a story about a guy who can't identify faces and a girl with a complex with her voice... what the hell is this turning into?

Double-page supporter
dissecting dead animals in a classroom is kind of uh....

where were the teachers

Contributor
@beezy

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't notice, but I was getting ready to drop this. It started out so good, then the plot turned into shit, but I can hold out for another 5 chapters.

Double-page supporter
I never heard anything about sucking dragonflies from their tails until now.

Aggregator gang
what the fuckkk. I believe Fukatsu mentioned that the one who was thrown into the river was Kyousuke, so if he had hair, he wasn't actually Kyousuke? But then who the fuck is mask boi... Bruh you really just threw another wrench in the works.

Users who are viewing this thread