To Be Ordinary!

Dex-chan lover
Wait. Is his "sister" grey of hair?
Is she his mother/grandma?

Dex-chan lover
@thirdworldpcgamer: Oh, it finally stopped trying to be a battle manga? Good, I'll give it another chance. Thanks for the heads up.

Dex-chan lover
Since I can only imagine what Tomose must really sound like, I think I will forever be imagining her dialogue being spoken in the voice of Dr. Girlfriend from the Venture Brothers.

wow, i though this series has been dropped out or something, anyways thanks for the new upload

Aggregator gang
hopefully it doesnt go action again. the premise has plenty of material with the current cast if you exclude the boxing club. But given who just showed up thats unlikely

the overusing of shoujo bokeh-type background in this makes me sus. its like they want us to see romance for it to die down at the end

Contributor
Note from Sammy (Translator) about chapter 28: "The author or his/her editor messed up big time, they released the chapter (in Japan) with the following Width and Height: 480 x 50000 when it should be: 690x50000 I did my best but the quality was awful, not even a miracle could've saved this chapter."

with the following Width and Height: 480 x 50000 when it should be: 690x50000 I did my best but the quality was awful, not even a miracle could've saved this chapter
@Sqiurmo have you tried something like waifu2x? a lot of scanlation groups use to enlarge images or denoise.

Contributor
Maximum file size: 5M, 2560x2560

Tried it, but I don't think it works with this series because of the reason above, specifically the resolution. Gave me a "No file was uploaded" regardless of file type. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Dex-chan lover
Is there a possibility to read the chapters page by page since loading it all at once takes a little too long

Dex-chan lover
@Umesan: this manga in particular is uploaded in a single page format, so no even if you don't have long strip mode enabled it will still be viewed as such by the reader as it was never cut into segments for single page viewing.

Honestly they wasted so many chapters with that nothing fight that I lost interest.

Supporter
Thought it was a Korean webtoon until i noticed the reading direction

Users who are viewing this thread