To Joker... - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

a12

Power Uploader
For the serialization date in the ending, To Joker... was serialized in Bessatsu Shojo Comic (Betsucomi), April 1973 :)

Group Leader
Thank you so much for scanning this story. I was curious about it ever since I saw it in an art book. Ooshima is really great.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you lots for scanlating this story :). Yumiko Ooshima is always great, and there's way too little of her work in English.

Is there a possibility of you scanlating more of her's? Like the other stories from the same tankobon, mentioned in chapter 1?

Group Leader
Thank you lots for scanlating this story :). Yumiko Ooshima is always great, and there's way too little of her work in English.

Is there a possibility of you scanlating more of her's? Like the other stories from the same tankobon, mentioned in chapter 1?
Hi, thanks for your interest!
I plan on translating the two remaining stories/chapters mentionned in chapter 1 at some point. However, as of writing this, I really cannot say when I'll find the time to do that ^^'.
Alternatively, and since it's not so easy to get a hand on this work of hers, I can provide you (or anyone else who might be interested) with the RAW scans for this whole volume. The quality will be the same as seen in the 3 chapters posted so far.
Feel free to DM me if interested.

Fed-Kun's army
Hi, thanks for your interest!
I plan on translating the two remaining stories/chapters mentionned in chapter 1 at some point. However, as of writing this, I really cannot say when I'll find the time to do that ^^'.
Alternatively, and since it's not so easy to get a hand on this work of hers, I can provide you (or anyone else who might be interested) with the RAW scans for this whole volume. The quality will be the same as seen in the 3 chapters posted so far.
Feel free to DM me if interested.
Good to know!
Funnily enough, I own the volume and have the means to scan it, so half my reason for asking was a "should I do it myself?". Though without any scanlation experience nor knowing Japanese, my scanlation was bound to be one of those crap ones, begging for a better scanlator to redo it :p. I suppose I might still give it a try, if I get the time for it before you do. Might ask for the RAWs then.

I also have the RAW scans for "pascal's group"/パスカルの群れ (1978), and could also scan the other stories in that volume ("Shinjira Renation"/シンジラレネーション(1977), "Rose Tea Ceremony"/ローズティーセレモニー(1976)) if anyone is interested. He His Him (1978) is also in that volume, but it already has a scanlation which can be found here.

Users who are viewing this thread