To You, Who Kept the Star

Who should i ship? I like woori, childhood friends is the best things for me. But but...
he dating with someone else after came back from overseas😭😭
Hajun really cool too! But in the current chapter he is just a child, i can't see them in romantic way

This is really good, im really curious how the story unfolds. Thank you very much Glow sticks group for giving readers a fast and high quality translation.

@loeyy thank you for the translation! This got my attention just now and it's amazing so far. Please work on it till the end!

]bruh the ml better be that younger boy... the older one seems like an asshole

I hope that youtuber newtuber girl is not a bad person, she kind of hints it and I’m kind of worried but seeing that she’s helping our girl with her channel, I’m getting hope but maybe that’s just me being naive...

I kinda feel like Bomi is just using Jiwoo but I hope she changed after some time and become bff with Jiwoo.

Please let this masterpiece be picked up we haven’t really got to the good story part yet ㅎ_ㅎ

Honestly tho, the only good thing from this webtoon is the art. I read few chapters on my official language trans and it's too cringe 😂 I'll reread it later, someday, who knows...

Users who are viewing this thread