To Your Eternity - Ch. 166.2 - Age of Wishes (2)

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap the world got fucked up after so many years.

I get that Immo didn't want to be a God, but this has gone way too far.

Something MUST have happened to him to let the world get corrupted to this point.

That or this doll IS IMMO without his memories?

Dex-chan lover
Highly advanced sentient slave toys, used for torture by asshole kids with existential crisis

This is a nightmare scenario, and that's without the social credit score dynamics putting people into castes

Fushi fucked up with his hand's off approach and then had Marsh live in that future, what a dick move

If people unlock shapeshifting with just 2 stars... the one among the immortals having it the worst is probably Messar

I bet that has been getting bamboozled by a bunch of dudes shapeshifting themselves into hot women with the intention of hunting him for years now, he was already jaded and annoyed with life, i can't imagine how damn salty he must be now XD

Unless he gave up his hobbies, and decided to get himself a gynoid, but i don't see Messar doing that, literally his only passtimes were gambling and picking up women, so he is surely having an extra bad time in that future

Group Leader
Dear scanlator, you're aware the MC's nickname is "Fu" and his long name is "Fushi", right?
yes i am? i'm not sure i quite understand the question here since his name hasn't shown up in either chapter. i'm assuming you're asking just to make sure i use the correct name for him when his name appears later on? because i'm aware that "immo" and "immy" have been used in other translations of his name, but i always refer to him as fushi/fu if that's what you're asking ^^

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap the world got fucked up after so many years.

I get that Immo didn't want to be a God, but this has gone way too far.

Something MUST have happened to him to let the world get corrupted to this point.

That or this doll IS IMMO without his memories?
Nah its probably a knocker cause we still arent done with them apparently
Fushi should have just killed them all its so tiresome

Dex-chan lover
My personal speculation is that the doll is Hayase's knocker that wanted to learn what it is to be truly human and not merely a human like existence and Fushi did everything in his power to make its wish come true

Group Leader
Was the official translation cancelled?
yes, kodansha announced theyd be stopping their simulpub for now; we don't know how long they're stopping but some have guessed theyll be developing a sort of manga-plus esc app/site of their own to simulpub manga, so some assume that to your eternity will be published there if/when something like that ever is developed. for now ive decided to translate the series just because i wanna be able to read it and i want other people like me who want to read it to be able to read it as well

Group Leader
@jadesillay change font that you're using
You're using same fonts for everything, I don't know if everyone is shouting everything they're saying or just casually speaking. Atleast pick up a decent CC or BB font for normal and just use whatever you're using now as your shouting font.

Group Leader
@jadesillay change font that you're using
You're using same fonts for everything, I don't know if everyone is shouting everything they're saying or just casually speaking. Atleast pick up a decent CC or BB font for normal and just use whatever you're using now as your shouting font.
okay, i'll try to figure out a better solution for that before next chapter; thanks for letting me know, i mainly used this one because i was in a rush to find a font when i started on the first chapter last week but yea i'll try to find a solution for this before next week's chapter 👍

Double-page supporter
yes i am? i'm not sure i quite understand the question here since his name hasn't shown up in either chapter. i'm assuming you're asking just to make sure i use the correct name for him when his name appears later on? because i'm aware that "immo" and "immy" have been used in other translations of his name, but i always refer to him as fushi/fu if that's what you're asking ^^
Yes, that was exactly it! I'm very happy :D

Dex-chan lover
I just realized...this is the doll Fushi bought at the store in Parona's body. The design is the same,and im just she has red hair

Dex-chan lover
Here's my thoughts, the guy Fushi be friend with in modern japan are being called profesor and wants to be friends with Nokkers and seek to coexistence with them. He carried his legacy to the next generation and proceed to experimenting with Nokkers and thus becomes immortal like Fushi, because as u know Nokkers also Immortal (not aging and sick) and able to transform and etc, and this is the reason why the world become fucked up BCOZ FUSHI DIDN'T END THEM FOR GOOD. FOR GOD SAKE PLS STOP MILKING THIS SERIES FKN AUTHOR.

Group Leader
Here's my thoughts, the guy Fushi be friend with in modern japan are being called profesor and wants to be friends with Nokkers and seek to coexistence with them. He carried his legacy to the next generation and proceed to experimenting with Nokkers and thus becomes immortal like Fushi, because as u know Nokkers also Immortal (not aging and sick) and able to transform and etc, and this is the reason why the world become fucked up BCOZ FUSHI DIDN'T END THEM FOR GOOD. FOR GOD SAKE PLS STOP MILKING THIS SERIES FKN AUTHOR.
the series isn't being "milked" by the author, there's been a plan in place for a long while to have the story split into these three arcs; the past arc from fushi's creation until he settles down for 500 years, modern arc from the moment he reawakes in the new world until time passes once again, and the future arc, where we are now, another 500 years past the modern arc where the story will be ending.

Dex-chan lover
Caught up finally. Epic, I dig the cyberpunk future. I expecting the series would go for thousand of years from the start judging from its title and honestly thinking its going to be just fast forwarded to another planet but I get this still functional but anything goes cyberpunk world. Cant wait to see if we gonna get the old gang reminiscing and griping about current state of the world and if they are fitting in enough to somewhat have fun. I bet Messar is happy with this, heh. Thank you for the latest chapters!

Users who are viewing this thread