To Your Eternity - Ch. 166 - Age of Wishes

...the hell is even going on here
Who is this? A character from the last 30 chapters?
PqPIHJe.png
Isn't that Eko?

EHHHHHHH?????? I was super duper excited to see the update after what, a year long hiatus? I'm vaguely intrigued but I do miss the old arcs of this manga :(!!! It's a super bold decision to change the genre so sharply like this in these arcs but I'm willing 2 give it a try cause i love fushi!!!!

With title like To Your Eternity it gives the impression that it needs to span many years. Though I don't know if the 500 years comment on the first page is supposed to be 500 years from the end of the last chapter or 500 years since he gained sentience. I'm leaning more towards the latter and he's saying he's 500 years old. But I expected it to have genre jumps like this. It's an ambition idea where it goes from medeval adventure manga, to philosophical slice of life to scifi existential ,manga series.

Group Leader
With title like To Your Eternity it gives the impression that it needs to span many years. Though I don't know if the 500 years comment on the first page is supposed to be 500 years from the end of the last chapter or 500 years since he gained sentience. I'm leaning more towards the latter and he's saying he's 500 years old. But I expected it to have genre jumps like this. It's an ambition idea where it goes from medeval adventure manga, to philosophical slice of life to scifi existential ,manga series.
i apologize, i misunderstood the words on the first page and confused myself and it seems i've confused others as well with my mistranslation, it should've been more of something like "after 500 more years", my apologies!

Dex-chan lover
I already hate this when they reveal that the Nokkers still alive in modern era and so the guardian and Hayase descendants. But this... This... Wtf with this series!? Into the future? Cyberpunk wannabe? 2077 Coexistence with Nokkers? What kind of bullshit is that? This is happening bcoz the protagonist on previous arc want to coexistence with those bastard. Just like that mistake Fushi made after the big war with Nokkers when he decided to leave alone the Nokkers inside Hayase descendants. FUCK U HAYASE, U STILL HAUNT THIS WORLD EVEN AFTER MANY MANY CENTURIES.

Users who are viewing this thread