To Your Eternity - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Final One

HMR

@potatolord132 no shit Sherlock! damn your iq must be around 500 or so. how did you figure this out????????? damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn so smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarttttttttttttttttttttttttt

@HMR I would say that I'm quite stupid I'm probably the stupidest student in my class you know? But then again I don't want others to stop learning because some dude on the internet said that they were stupid. Others might not understand but I hope you do, next time you see a paragraph instead of trying to make them feel retarded try to give positive feedback to get a discussion that way you could probably be able to make friends next time! Oh and Sherlock doesn't have to do with anything regarding philosophy I would say something more like Nietzsche or Jean-Paul Sartre because life is meaningless unless you give it a meaning!

Though I do have to say the topic is quite bland @HMR I kinda agree with you so I came up with something new!
He's basically having an identity crisis or Existentialism,
Unable to know who he really is, having a hard time knowing if all he's been doing this time was talking to himself (answer: yes) and not knowing if he really has a purpose he's just another empty soul in this large world.

Damn and that was just Chapter 1.

This had more character development than the entire arc of some other comics.

After reading punpun, it'll take more than this to shred a tear.

Oh frick. I can tell that I'm gonna be in a lot of pain after reading this... Oh well, isn't that the point of reading sad stories?

The Constellation Of Fans Heart is Hurting by your sad story
Compassion Is Awarded
100 coins awarded

Double-page supporter
Damn 1st chapter and already a lot has happened. The desperation of the boy was so real.

Seems like this gonna be an amazing read.

Users who are viewing this thread