To Your Eternity - Vol. 10 Ch. 89 - Behind the Veil

Dex-chan lover
That's a harsh realization there at the end. Maybe take a cue from the ancient Pharaohs?...

Also, chances those two will survive? Considering previous sibling/family pairs in the past in this series, well...

Only 233 years? I'd have though a lot older. Or perhaps it's just a guesstimate on their part?

Its told somewhere that the stalker is allready at the x'th generation, coming from him would leave some weight. That clan would never leave his details to guesstimate after all.

Aggregator gang
I would be surprised If he DIDNT die tbh. Is kind of a shitty situation for both of them, but I also wonder If Fushi will learn from this experience? In terms of different types of affection and whatnot.

I'm going to be honest i have no idea what's been going on in these chapters i feel like the beginning to when
Tonari dies
is a completely different manga than then till the current chapter. Still love it though.

Fed-Kun's army
wait, what is that 2 white dot at last page?
i know black dot mean when Fushi feels someone's pain

Banned
Fuckin love the bear-demolition. Of all the ways he opts to break down the house to rebuild it again, turning into a bear and smashing it is just the funniest!

Also scruffy-hair boi needs to get his Xwedodah on.

Users who are viewing this thread