To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 114.2 - Of Dusts and Demi-Gods (2)

What a great sigh of relief, but man having Bon's body now truly changes things up.

Dex-chan lover
The immortal army sounds op af. Im sure nothing bad will ever happen due to it

Dex-chan lover
Yup. I predicted that death will become literally irrelevant. Good job author. It was actually a comedy manga all along.

Ever since they showed that resurrection worked, I slowly began not liking this series as much. I hope the author does a good job at exploring this ability and its consequences.

Dex-chan lover
So all of my sufferings were all for nothing.
Amazing.
Well done.
Hope this will go beyond death and alive, or this will be stale af.

Banned
No, this is fucking retarded now.

So now apparently he just needs to see a fucking ghost to be able to recreate them perfectly as they were in life and know all about them, etc?

AND he let all his other forms whose ghosts had passed on just fuck off into the wilderness with Kahak? Including his default form up until now...

AAAAND we've got retarded commenters whining about death not having impact any more despite the fact that it was inevitable the moment ghosts / souls were introduced as a concept in the manga, and never mind that anyone who passed on cannot be brought back... and of course the dehumanising impact that this death and recreation cycle has upon everyone being plot relevant.
There are actual serious problems here and you lot are collectively whining about a non-problem...
What the hell? Really?
Recalibrate your concept of "death" to souls willingly passing on. If their ghost sticks around then they weren't really dead-dead. There. Problem solved.

Let me spell it out for you again: His mass revival of the dead as revenants is not the problem here. Ghosts being a sufficient stimulus to recreate a living body is the problem here... and letting Kahak's knocker live. That was a big fucking retardo moment there.
The plot here always had a few holes in it, but now they're opening into gaping chasms.

Group Leader
i love how the name of the older brother is "ano" and literally the next dialogue is "protect that asshole" lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread