To Your Eternity - Vol. 12 Ch. 115.1 - A Celebration of the Resurrected (1)

Dex-chan lover
That first boy is not here.
Guess he really move on now. Hope so.

Double-page supporter
I swear something bad is gonna happen next (¬.¬)

Dex-chan lover
It isn't over is it? Why is this 115.1? I feel like I should let my hopes up

Banned
@IHavoc : She'd just learnt upon the death of her father that the guy she loved was her half-brother. Those factors are why she ran outside... and why after death she kept running. She is gone... unless somehow Fushi finds some way to recreate souls somewhere down the line. Maybe eventually it will be enough stimulus that they simply existed at some point in the timeline, or farted on something once, or whatever. ¬_¬

@Faulheit You and me both, and anyone with any bit of a heart.
Though I do with parona could've met sentient fushi just once.

Double-page supporter
Feel like alot of people forget that he cant bring people back that didnt stay arround him long enough and had a reason to stay. Otherwise they need to have died just shortly after the revival.

Rynn, Beer Gramps, the Doctor and Marchs sister all fulfilled the requirement of spending enough time with him, but they prolly all didnt have a reason to stay as a spirit or travel with Fushi.

Now comes the moral question of is it alright to revive a person over and over. The 3 "Immortal" started to not place any value onto their lives and even let Fushi kill them just to travel.

Some other also lost everything and are living in another time like Gugu, March and Tonari. Im quite interested in how the author will handle it and if theres a drawback to the revival.

Users who are viewing this thread