To Your Eternity - Vol. 13 Ch. 123.2 - Guide (2)

Dex-chan lover
Code:
from
action thriller
Code:
to
suspense horror

@Kampfarsch
I think knockers became literally
the cancer
and she has arm
cancer

Fed-Kun's army
I hate what this has become, used to enjoy this because of the medieval fantasy setting, now its a fantasy/ slice of life school none sense.

@Fuko its funny you say that
to me they have always looked cancerous

Dex-chan lover
@relic626
Give it a chance for the plot to develop. School / slice of life is just a time setting. Nothing too much. Even all issekai is a fantasy world which become overused

Dex-chan lover
that last shot of the knife is totally not foreshadow-y or anything, nooooo

Aggregator gang
I enjoyed this series because of the character development, mini stories within the big plot and just overall amazing characters. The setting is just a part of the series, I don't think you should read fumetsu no anata e just for the setting. @relic626

Aggregator gang
I agree! Setting plays a huge role, but you shouldn’t read it just for the setting. I’d argue the characters are the main point, tho u also have a point, the world building was fabulous in the earlier chapters

Banned
This had better not be true yuri route.

Not that I've got anything against yuri in general... but some particular authors have this annoying habit of making all glasses girls automatic lesbians... kinda like other authors have a habit of making all glasses characters secretly evil or something... Like they have some nonsensical preconception about people who wear glasses that they must all be a certain way...

That does remind me, I once got instantly banned from a webcomic for complaining about this phenomenon. They accused me of homophobia and booted me without even giving me a chance to explain. Too many idiots like that out there.

Users who are viewing this thread