To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 126.2 - The One Who Is Gone (2)

Dex-chan lover
So either Fushi already revived the mom without telling her, or this new kid did it?

Double-page supporter
whats wrong with dressing up as a girl if you can literally turn into anything :)

Dex-chan lover
Bon isn't around and Mizuha's mother is alive. Hmmm.
I hope that's what I think and the author won't drown Fushi in stupidity again.

Fed-Kun's army
Sloooowly losing interest in this arc.
Manga industry is saturated with present day slice of life nonesense to the point that a lot of new work comes off unoriginal or cliche'd.
Author should have just skipped ahead to futuristic stuff.

Double-page supporter
Wait wait wait, I just realized this part
But why didn't Fushi resurrect the boy & the wolf? Is it because they're no longer with Fushi? Or did their souls passed on to above to the point where they can't be resurrected?

Dex-chan lover
Uh oh, tentacle zombies has evolved into Fushi Mk2 zombies.

@Human_the_2nd honestly was waiting for that since it got revealed fushi's a just a newborn god shaking like fawn, lol. That boy was the reason I started reading this after all, him and his lonely story.

OK, OK HERE ME OUT HERE WHAT IF AT THIS MOMENT THE NEW GUY IS BASICALLY FUSHI 2.0 AND BASICALLY THE KNOCKERS WERE PROTOTYPE FUSHI AND THAT THE KNOCKERS KNEW THAT FUSHI WOULD BRING IMBALANCE THROUGH THE WORLD BY SPEEDING UP HUMAN EVOLUTION OR SOME SHIT. AND SOON FUSHI WOULD SEE FUSHI 2.0 AND FIGHT HIM BECAUSE HE REALIZES THIS AND BASICALLY ACTS LIKE A KNOCKER NOW AND FIGHTS FUSHI 2.0. Head Cannon over.

@Human_the_2nd I think the main reason why he did not bring back the boy and the wolf, is that if he was to bring them back, he would loose the ability to transform into them, and as are the last of his list of transformations, that would mean if he was to bring them back, Fushi would just revert back to a sphere. This is just speculation though.

Double-page supporter
@Angelofdeath666666 | Possible, but Fushi does have more human forms that he still hasn't resurrected yet (Examples would be the Lizard man's master & that old lady that died on an island or somethin')
It's not entirely impossible for Fushi to still use that form tho, he's just replicating their physical appearance not their personalities
Remember that Fushi's own personality can be both feminine & masculine (Like previous chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Side characters are great, but they cosr screen time, and they are not contributing much to the plot. I hope this will go well. It's hard to enjoy this.

Double-page supporter
Tf just happened

New chara resurrected her or Fushi did??? Sigh

Users who are viewing this thread