To Your Eternity - Vol. 14 Ch. 132.1 - Deal of Love (1)

Double-page supporter
Just remember, Fushi. You gotta take a little time. A little time to think it over. You better read between the lines, in case you need it when you're older.

Dex-chan lover
The translation is not catching up with the releases! Aaahh 😭😫😩
I mean, the Scans team is already doing their best, I guess, but the releases of the translations are monthly, and the raws releases are weekly!! Raws are up to Ch. 138.2, 15 releases ahead. I don't wanna wait a year just to catch up.... If someone knows japanese, please join the Scans team and help them or something ;-;

Interesting chapter btw, Mizuha's cute as always

Dex-chan lover
Kinda hoped it wouldnt go there, but meh gotta have that family at every point. I really find em all extremely annoying personally.

Ugh, plz don't let this be yet another "lurve turns character hooman" plot. Especially not with Mizuha, this is terrible idea for both parties' mental health and development, please let this become an inverted trope or something.

Dex-chan lover
I like Mizuha from a face-value standpoint, but mentally she's completely messed up. She's this weird, almost uncannily-real teenage girl archetype of being sweet and cute while also being an utter narcissist and psychopath. I can't tell if this is characterization on purpose or if it evolved by chance over time.

Dex-chan lover
They gonna have sex huh, wtf is this manga anymore

Users who are viewing this thread