To Your Eternity - Vol. 20 Ch. 171.3 - Where the power goes (3)

It seems that the doll will most likely become a human eventually. On the contrary however, if it dies before achieving it's goal, I wonder if Fushi will be able revive it, since it's apparently an electromechanical device and not a living organism, and thus possibly lacks a soul. Unless kaibara actually imbues soul into the manufactured units, in which case, it would be interesting if it turns out to be the soul of Mizuha or Hayase.

Dex-chan lover
Still confused on what happened in the past 100 chapters, but imma keep going.

Dex-chan lover
Since you're asking for suggestions, here's one: make sure to give every sentence an actual end point - question mark, exclamation point, periods, etc. It'll make the otherwise seemingly breathless sentences (like someone who speaks without pausing) far better for very little effort.

Group Leader
Hey, I love this series; I love your font choices and stuff, I'm still up for helping you proofreading your TL's if you'd like!

Dex-chan lover
You're not half bad, but why do you mix up 'your' and 'you're'?

This chapter gave me the old good vibe that I've been missing the entire last arc.

Guess some people Forgot.
Bon call Tonari Nee-san cause thats how they meet.
Child Bon hearing bed time story from Spirit Tonari (Adult form) while she still in spirit and cant revive yet.
That why Tonari was livid when Fushi revive her in Teenage form 😂 since she s weaker then and lost most of her Poison Resistance.
Well. she have them back now and stronger. Still in teenager form 🤣

Thanks for the translation. Since you're taking suggestions, please use all-caps text and manga font so that it looks like other manga. I think the one people often use is "Wild Words", but even something like Comic Sans would be better than just using a standard font like you're doing now

Users who are viewing this thread