To Your Eternity - Vol. 7 Ch. 57 - Poisonous Teachings

Just the way it was revealed. Bit by bit and before the last panel, it strikes you like lightning. Masterfull.

Dex-chan lover
Some years have passed and the death flags have stopped appearing... Tonari is finally here... but I can't understand how the immortal can't fight against that poison after getting affected so many times by it??

Dex-chan lover
Either they really fucked up that little girl or somehow restored hayase's memories

Dex-chan lover
@SSS26032002 Do not forget that each time he transforms he returns to the state the person was in prior. Every time Fushi transforms from, for example, Gugu to his first vessel (I forgot his name) he has the infection in his right foot that happened due to being stabbed by a piece of ice when he fell in water. But due to Fushi's ability to heal infinitely the infection was gone in an instant. But the boy wasn't resistant to those drugs so he simply would knock out as well, just as Fushi has shown here.

Dex-chan lover
On the one hand, I like that a character came back.

On the other hand, I just see this as the author having another chance to kill off a character who'd managed to escape.

One must be pretty braindead to not realize that was Tonari instantly when she first appeared in the last chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread