To Your Eternity

Came here after reading a random comment from Berserk of Gluttony. Said something about this series being profound.

12 Chapters in... Oh my, what a gem this series is turning out to be. Both the boy and March were amazing stories.

Would have been great if it ended at chapter 116 now the more recent chapters are weird and less entertaining.

Double-page supporter
Two of the very few things that is bad is that 117 and beyond should be a sequel series instead of being apart of this and slow release

After the first part or 117 and beyond It feel kinda
out of place? with the black mysterious being a kid and "losing his power after 15 years old" and knocker getting smaller + the whole modern era

People saying the modern Era arc is lame are wrong, they've prolly read the first 2 chapters and dropped it.

The starting chapters are boring and slow but about 5 or 8 chapters in, it starts picking up and getting good. As of now Ive finished reading chapter 130.2 and it's getting REAL good.

Otherwise this Manga as a whole is great
Gugu, Bon and Fushi are my favorite chars and have best character development

I don't like how they added side characters with 0 backstory and with random ass personalities. I'm okay with them living in the same house with some random people. It adds that nice "Family" vibe.

Yuuki is like the worst kind of character.
Annoyingly stupid and irritating.
Adds nothing to the story.
And is just downright retarded.
(Kind of like Zenitsu but WAY worse)

Overall. I like the new modern era arc and the story but please kill Yuuki. I'm losing hair everytime he gets shown in a panel.

Fed-Kun's army
I can agree with you there. It was a very good end for the best arc in this whole manga. I don’t think the author could’ve ended it any better.

@Azuciel

why is it that everyone loves shitting on the newer arcs? like based on what ive read and what ive been told, people have always shitted on the latest arch with the newer characters. its as if people only come to hate on things that happen.

@Ultimate-Gamer-3000 Yeah, people were shitting on the Renril arc, saying that it was slow and boring and became a generic action shonen. Now the Renril arc was the perfect ending to the series and the new age arc is pointless with bad characters. I imagine the next arc will be treated the same, with the new age arc being magically forgiven.

chapter 131.2 Fushi turns into a sea turtle and lays eggs on a beach.

There are some weird moments in this manga but this by far tops anything I’ve seen so far

Why the hell did you show us Fushi [give birth?!]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Warning, massive spoilers in comments below. For people this considers, please keep spoilers hidden.

Anyways, really good manga, can recommend.

i picture the black hooded guy having the exact same tone of voice as the g-man
until he got reincarnated as a little kid that is

Mmn

at other sites (f.e. mangapark) u can read the english translation up to ch 137

MD@Home
[spоiler]Fushi dies in first chapter[/spоiler]

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread