Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Accel anime actually got confirmed alongside Railgun 3. Idol Accel anime might actually happen!

Dex-chan lover
Based on what I've heard about Index 3 so far, an Idol Accelerator anime might actually be better received. This manga is pure gold.

Dex-chan lover
Moon-rabbit isnt known overseas? wut? The moon-rabbit exists in pretty much every culture, because humans love attributing images to the shapes of clouds (or craters, in this case).

Dex-chan lover
@Feha in the US aside from us cultured folks who browse fine literature like this, there is no moon-rabbit. Instead there's the story of the Old Man in the Moon, sometimes He has a Dog too.

Dex-chan lover
@dracoinduperator I know it exists in asia folklore (something about mochi being pounded into medicine or somesuch), and as I heard of it as a kid I know it exists in europe too. I remember reading somewhere once that america had it too (no, not US, was another america. Think it might have been inca or somesuch thing more native to the place, making it more likely to be a common piece of pareidolia).

Dex-chan lover
@Feha Now that you mention it, I do vaguely recall something to that effect when I was learning about South American legends and folklore. Maybe the Olmec?

Users who are viewing this thread