Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama - Vol. 4 Ch. 39

Aggregator gang
Aww this one was funny
ZK.gif

Don't worry buddy, we will all miss this too. Despite the dumb Idol Premise, it lived up to be the spiritual successor to Index Nichijou, which also ended too early just when we finally get Othinus in it. You're not the only one sad that this ended, but we can cherish the fun meme-ories we've had with this manga. Nothing of value is lost at all because it definitely did something the main series and spin-off didn't: Just have some good damn fun.

Peace, and signing off.

P.S. May we receive another godsend 4koma from our AI overlord Kamachi.exe in the coming years, this time with Magic Side Characters. I want more Necessarius shenanigans in Index!

Dex-chan lover
This is good-bye then... Thanks for all you've done for us. Until then, I'll go back to rereading this again.

@xMikaelx

Not sure what you mean by this the last credit page wasn't implying I thought I was the only one who was gonna miss this manga, the opposite in fact I was speaking for the community because it loved Idol Accelerator hence why I said "we" and "us"

Also I don't agree with your last statement.

"it definitely did something the main series and spin-off didn't: Just have some good damn fun."

I definitely had lots of fun with Index and Railgun, their comedy is really good even if those series are meant to be taken seriously, personally I would've replaced "main series and spin-off" with Accel Manga because the fun there was indeed low, appreciate the comment though I think we might get an Astral Buddy parody now but who knows, it'll rise back reborn like a Phynx.

Hope this gets adapted into an Anime
hopefully more in the future .w. ?
Esther simping for Accelerator is gold lol

Dex-chan lover
Imagine if like the only new toaru anime to come out in the next few years is just idol accelerator

Users who are viewing this thread