Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator - Vol. 12 Ch. 61

dude now its delayed indefinitely, I feel so sad
I WANNA SEE THOSE DRAGONS ASAP ALRIGHT

I have to say though, this arc was really shitty. I just read it for Accelerator at this point

The scene with Kamijou Touma, Misaka Mikoto and Accelerator with the hero seats is pretty on point with the struggles Accelerator goes through in the latter half of the Old Testament light novels.

Fed-Kun's army
"non-CGI dragons" HAHAHA

I was wondering why Touma and Misaka were there on the seats, then I realised they were his symbols of heroes. Accelerator my boy :(

"You can't go easy on espers" though, he's showing us once again he's the best MC

Dex-chan lover
As a big toaru fan I held out until the end but yeah no this was the worst arc I've ever read. Sure the artist is bad and he made it worse by making it last 4x too long but that's not just that, the story itself is super boring and it couldn't manage to make me care for a single person in it. I won't read the next arc..

Lol, that was the Hero Club? I thought it was the Snoozing While Sitting On Chairs Club.

Touma: Would you like to have an uncomfortable nap just like us, Accelerator?

Accel: ... Ya ok.

This arc wasn’t the best, but I am willing to keep reading with a small hope that the scene with Accelerator and Saten at the park( from imaginary fest) becomes canon in this manga.

i´m a big fan of Accelerator but this arc was really boring and pointless, i prefer the first one, glad finally ended and hoping the next to be far more interesting.

At least i liked the scene with Touma and Misaka.

"we can reattach your hand"
Man, unless you are a second rate villain, it sure is nice to be the bad guy you can kill all you want, but at the end of the day not only you wont die but you even got to reattach your hand...

Users who are viewing this thread