Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden - Astral Buddy - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

I have a feeling Queen won't allow that tea party to happen

Btw, did anyone figure out why Kuroko wasn't wearing underwear in the last chapter? O_O

Dex-chan lover
Nogi is making me want this pairing
dj5f0OT.jpg

Why spreads have some random resolution an look like blurry shit? And if you don't know know how to use png for b/w scans, then stick to HQ jpg.

I just don't know if Gunha's timing is good or bad ... So weirdly funny!
And Hokaze-san now hooked up on Guts ... Also Iruka's Guts =/

Why is this Junko side story so much better than the main and railgun? I've actually read a few chapters multiple times and never done that to the other two more popular ones. Its just that much better.

@Pen3 I know, out of all the manga's this one is just so good, I believe it because Kamachi was pushed into making railgun and Accelerator, that's why they weren't as good, although railgun is definitely still very enjoyable, in my opinion this is better than anything Toaru is putting out right now in source material aside the Index novels but GT just started so it's not right to judge

GUTS! Junko and Gunha both had the same kickass entrance with the dragon kick through a wall. Junko inviting him for tea let's go! He still seems more like a mentor to Junko but I wouldn't mind if these 2 meatheads got together, but Misaki wouldn't like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread