Toaru Majutsu no Index Gaiden: Toaru Kagaku no Dark Matter - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

That kihara scientist dude has balls roasting Kakine as the spare plan to Accelerator. The story with Ringo's friend was so sad, they didn't even mean to kill her but they never bothered to check her heart problem so she died anyways, fuck.

Dex-chan lover
All of the doomed kiddies getting implanted with aspects of Accelerator reminds me of the Queen's Miniature Garden from Blood Sign and how all of the doomed kiddies there received a different emotion from the White Queen.

And here I am still waiting for Accel's clash with a low-tier or mid-tier Kihara in the Accel manga. Then here goes Kakine receiving a Kihara villain in his 1st arc. Accel was supposed to be the #1 anti-Kihara weapon (according to Kagun).

I really hope that slow 2nd Accel manga arc ends so we can move on to see him fight Kiharas. It does not have to be a Yuitsu,Amata,Nokan, or Gensei level but I am sure any Kihara villain would be better than those clueless bumbling idiot dark side chef villains who does not even recognize the face of AC's #1 esper.

On another note:If most Dark May Project candidates only receive 1 aspect of Accels personality wouldn't Enshuu be the perfect candidate for Dark May Project with her thought mimicking ability? heck she would OP if she ever becomes an esper. Maybe that is the reason Pervert Supreme was wary of her to the point he uses the magical memestick(Archtype Controller) during the Salome Arc.

This make me angry!!

Now that I think about it.
The reason why they sent out misaka worst is probably because they want Accelerator power to increase just like ringo. We might finally be understand what the hell is awakening state soon.

Users who are viewing this thread