372c90a6-f06f-431b-ba8a-9a0a0c548c5c
C criver Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 13, 2018 Messages 2,636 Oct 19, 2018 #2 I used to like this, then I got older and realized they are rehashing the same thing over and over.
Kyujyu Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 20, 2018 Messages 1,942 Oct 19, 2018 #4 Precedence human body - lower. But he is wearing a shirt though? The attack shouldn't do anything if the attack only target a single thing.
Precedence human body - lower. But he is wearing a shirt though? The attack shouldn't do anything if the attack only target a single thing.
Memi Member Joined Jan 18, 2018 Messages 104 Oct 20, 2018 #5 @Kyujyu It bluffs something to the level that it can break some other thing. That's why the force from hitting the shotgun still hurt Touma but wasn't to the level that it cuts the gun in half.
@Kyujyu It bluffs something to the level that it can break some other thing. That's why the force from hitting the shotgun still hurt Touma but wasn't to the level that it cuts the gun in half.
Hiss13 Active member Joined Jan 23, 2018 Messages 127 Oct 20, 2018 #6 That punch. That page is just beautiful. One of the most creative examples of paneling I've seen.
PyroSamurai Fed-Kun's army Joined Dec 24, 2024 Messages 322 Jan 10, 2025 #8 Well that was anti-climatic in so many ways, but I got my wish so I won't complain too much.